Foveran Community Council
Nominations now open
Nominations are being sought to fill six vacancies on Foveran Community Council.
Forms must be returned by 4pm on Thursday, June 7, and an election will take place on Wed, June 20, if the nominees outnumber the roles available.
The community council’s AGM will take place on Wed,
June 27 at 7.30pm, Newburgh Inn.
Nomination forms are available from Returning Officer Elaine Brown, Formartine Area Office,
29 Bridge Street, Ellon AB41 9AA or Service Point,
45 Bridge Street, Ellon.
Foveran Community Council Minutes and Agendas
- Which Community Council covers my area?
- What does a Community Council do?
- Information for Community Councils
- Auchterless, Inverkeithny & Fisherford
- Fyvie, Rothie & Monquhitter
- Meldrum, Bourtie & Daviot
- Slains & Collieston
- Turriff & District
- Formartine Community Council Forum - Minutes and Agendas