BELHELVIE COMMUNITY COUNCIL
ELECTION OF COUNCILLORS
Vacancies have arisen for persons in the Belhelvie Area to serve on Belhelvie Community Council, and nominations for these posts are now invited.
Nomination papers are available from the following address:
45 Bridge Street
All nomination papers must be with the Returning Officer, Elaine Brown, at the above address by 5.00 p.m. by Friday 10 February 2017.
Belhelvie Community Council Minutes and Agendas
- Which Community Council covers my area?
- What does a Community Council do?
- Information for Community Councils
- Auchterless, Inverkeithy & Fisherford
- Fyvie, Rothie & Monquhitter
- Meldrum, Bourtie & Daviot
- Slains & Collieston
- Turriff & District
- Formartine Community Council Forum - Minutes and Agendas