Fyvie, Rothienorman & Monquhitter Community Council
Nominations now open
Nominations are being sought to fill nineteen vacancies on Fyvie, Rothienorman & Monquhitter Community Council.
(8 for Fyvie, 7 for Rothienorman and 4 for Monqhitter)
Forms must be returned by 4pm on Thursday, June 7, and an election will take place on Tues, June 19, if the nominees outnumber the roles available.
The community council’s AGM will take place on Tues,
June 26 at Glebe House, Fyvie @ 7.30pm.
Nomination forms are available from Returning Officer Elaine Brown, Formartine Area Office,
29 Bridge Street, Ellon AB41 9AA or Service Point,
45 Bridge Street, Ellon.
Fyvie, Rothie & Monquhitter Community Council - Minutes and Agendas
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
- Which Community Council covers my area?
- What does a Community Council do?
- Information for Community Councils
- Auchterless, Inverkeithny & Fisherford
- Fyvie, Rothie & Monquhitter
- Meldrum, Bourtie & Daviot
- Slains & Collieston
- Turriff & District
- Formartine Community Council Forum - Minutes and Agendas