SLAINS AND COLLIESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL
ELECTION OF COUNCILLORS
Vacancies have arisen for persons in the Slains and Collieston Area to serve on Slains and Collieston Community Council, and nominations for these posts are now invited.
Nomination papers are available from the following address:
45 Bridge Street
All nomination papers must be with the Returning Officer, Elaine Brown, at the above address by
5.00 p.m. by Friday 01 September 2017.
Slains & Collieston Community Council - Minutes and Agendas
- Which Community Council covers my area?
- What does a Community Council do?
- Information for Community Councils
- Auchterless, Inverkeithny & Fisherford
- Fyvie, Rothie & Monquhitter
- Meldrum, Bourtie & Daviot
- Slains & Collieston
- Turriff & District
- Formartine Community Council Forum - Minutes and Agendas